This vanilla pomegranate smoothie is simple to make, yet you will feel as though you are having the most luxurious breakfast or treat.
Some Health Benefits of Pomegranates
1. Of all the fruits, pomegranates are the most powerful anti-oxidant.
2. Pomegranates have potent anti-cancer and immune supporting effects.
3. Pomegranates support heart health.
(Source: Dr. Furhman)
2 frozen bananas
the seeds of 1/2 a pomegranate
8 oz almond milk or coconut water
a piece of a vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
2 drops stevia and/or a touch of maple syrup
1. In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients except a quarter of the pomegranate seeds. Blend until smooth.
2. Garnish your smoothie with the remaining pomegranate seeds.