This vegetable collard wrap was quick and easy to put together, and it is a great replacement for sandwiches made from bread. This recipe is versatile; you can add any vegetables or fixings that you like to create a whole new dish.
1 large collard leaf1 carrot (shredded)
1/2 cup baby kale
1 tsp brown mustard
Cashew Spread Ingredients
1/4 cup cashews
2 tbsp water
1 tsp extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil
1/2 clove garlic
sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash vegetables thoroughly and dry. Place collard leaf flat on a cutting board.
2. Spread mustard on leaf and add vegetables, layering the kale on top.
3. In a small food processor, process all ingredients for the cashew spread until thick and creamy.
4. Spread desired amount of cashew spread over the layer of kale.
5. Tuck and roll the collard leaf tightly, as you would a burrito or sandwich wrap. Slice in half.
6. Eat, savor, love!